Product Owner - Radiology AI Software - full-time (f/m/d)
Product Owner - Radiology AI Software - full-time (f/m/d)
contextflow is an award-winning startup developing artificial intelligence-based software applications to support radiologists during their clinical routine. We are an EN ISO 13485:2016 and MDR certified medical device manufacturer and are currently expanding our team, thus offering the unique opportunity to join us as the Product Owner of our software development efforts. You will have the chance to play a key role during development of medical device software products while the company is expanding to international markets.
As a Product Owner, you will manage the development backlog of our products and take the functional lead of our Agile/Scrum teams. You define system requirements, epics and user stories, manage the software development roadmap and communicate actively with internal and external stakeholders, including product management, sales and customers.
You determine priorities and ensure that the product backlog meets quality requirements. You will work as part of a cross-functional team, building the product together with developers and UX/UI designers.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or return on investment
- Translate product requirements to system requirement specifications, Epics and User Stories
- Work with UX/UI designers to transform user requirements into screen designs
- Assess value, prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Be the interface between development teams and other stakeholder
- Supervise the software development progress
- Maintain and prioritize the development backlog, ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Keep up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Lead problem report handling by maintaining required documentation and tickets, moderate solution finding and prioritize necessary work
- Schedule and lead meetings with software engineers and technical staff to identify issues, develop fixes, and advance project cycles
- Collaborate with other areas to implement feedback in the product and the development cycle
What you can expect:
You will be part of an interdisciplinary team, characterized by close collaboration and sharing of knowledge across boundaries of individual fields. We are focused on developing cutting-edge deep learning techniques that serve the rapidly-advancing needs of precision medicine and clinical practice. We place a huge emphasis on the well-being of all our team members. We take care and support each other so that we can grow together. We work hard but also enjoy spending time together. Every second Thursday, we have Happy Hour together. Feel free to ask about it in more detail in your interview :-)
Moreover, you will:
- Become part of a team of AI medical image processing experts
- Thrive in a young, dynamic learning environment where you can grow
- Work on the exciting topic of medical AI software technology
- Work directly with the founders and make meaningful contributions to company’s action and value
- Manage your own time via flexible working hours, remote work possible
- Enjoy other perks such as company retreats, public transport tickets, myclubs membership, etc.
Founded in 2016, we are one of the leading AI medical imaging startups, having grown to 30+ people. To date, we have raised over €10 million from VCs and EU grants and work together with renown customers across Europe.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ total working experience
- At least 3 years’ working experience as a Product Owner, preferably in Healthcare
- Basic understanding of PACS environments, healthcare IT communication standards (HL7, FHIRE, DICOM) and medical imaging technology (CT / MRI)
- General understanding of SW dev & deployment concepts & associated requirements / implications
- Proven experience in working closely with a software development team
- In-depth knowledge of Agile and Scrum process and principles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Proven self-motivator.
- A confident and proactive leader that has experience presenting at senior level both internally and externally.
- Thorough analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- You are precise and keep a strict eye on data, deadlines, trends, and forecasts
- Used to working in different time zones
- You have proven experience in a client-facing roles
- Proficient in English (verbal and writing)
- Able to build bridges between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- EU work permit
- Medical device software development experience in a regulated environment (ISO13485, IEC62304, IEC62366)
- Located in Vienna is a plus. If located in another European country, monthly traveling to Vienna may be required.
Join an award-winning team:
- WKO Born Global Champions 2021
- Top AI30 (2020) - Forbes DACH
- Best Healthtech Startup 2019 (Austria) - Central European Startup Awards
- Best Pitch 2019 (Healthcare) - Pioneers Festival
- Philips HealthWorks 2018 - Chosen as one of 19 participants out of 700+ applications
- Digital Innovation Award 2017 - Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
- Most Promising Startup 2016 - BCS Search Industry
- Science & Business Award 2016 - Rudolf Sallinger Fonds
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity!
How to apply:
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with max 1500 characters (~ half a page), letting us know why you would like to join contextflow and how you can best contribute.
Please provide links or attachments with information about yourself (CV, LinkedIN, Xing, website, github…).
We look forward to receiving your application!