Product Manager - Radiology AI Software - full-time (f/m/d)
Product Manager - Radiology AI Software - full-time (f/m/d)
contextflow is an award-winning startup developing artificial intelligence-based software applications to support radiologists during their clinical routine. We are an EN ISO 13485:2016 and MDR certified medical device manufacturer and are currently expanding our product development team, thus offering the unique opportunity to join us as a Product Manager.
As a Product Manager, you will work alongside our Chief Product Officer to execute and deliver our product roadmap and take ownership of AI-based image analysis products that support radiologists during clinical routine. You will get to own the product life cycle, be working with key stakeholders both internally and externally, and demonstrate your passion for the monumental impact that AI-based image analysis solutions can have on radiology.
We're seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager who wants to be part of a diverse and interdisciplinary team.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Take ownership of the complete life cycle of products, define and execute product development plans
- Define product requirements by working with clinical experts, engineers and designers among other stakeholders
- Ensure that our products are defined to the highest standards and communicate in detail what to build to all stakeholders
- Collaborate with our regulatory team to implement regulatory strategies for market placement, define requirements on clinical data and contribute to risk management
- Ensure that product requirements are met; plan, supervise and report on validation activities
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create high quality marketing and training materials
- Help define our product roadmap based on data, user insights, market intelligence and engineering considerations
- Assess market feedback and perform post-market surveillance on launched products
- Define KPIs to measure and evaluate the success of our products through quantitative and qualitative measures on launched products
- Attend conferences, trade shows and customer meetings as required
What you can expect:
You will be part of an interdisciplinary team, characterized by close collaboration and sharing of knowledge across boundaries of individual fields. We are focused on developing cutting-edge deep learning techniques that serve the rapidly-advancing needs of precision medicine and clinical practice. We place a huge emphasis on the well-being of all our team members. We take care and support each other so that we can grow together. We work hard but also enjoy spending time together. Every second Thursday, we have Happy Hour together. Feel free to ask about it in more detail in your interview :-)
Moreover, you will:
- Become part of a team of AI medical image processing experts
- Thrive in a young, dynamic learning environment where you can grow
- Work on the exciting topic of medical AI software technology
- Work directly with the founders and make meaningful contributions to company’s action and value
- Manage your own time via flexible working hours, remote work possible
- Enjoy other perks such as company retreats, public transport tickets, myclubs membership, etc.
Founded in 2016, we are one of the leading AI medical imaging startups, having grown to 40+ people. To date, we have raised over €10 million from VCs and EU grants, and work together with renown customers across Europe.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years working experience as a Product Manager in Healthcare
- Demonstrable understanding of AI concepts and corresponding data and annotation needs, ability to specify performance requirements
- Medical device product development experience in a regulated environment (ISO13485)
- Basic understanding of PACS environments, healthcare IT communication standards (HL7, FHIRE, DICOM) and medical imaging technology (CT / MRI)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders
- Experience working in cross-functional teams including clinical experts, product designers, software and AI engineers as well as regulatory managers
- Phenomenal stakeholder skills and the ability to make definitive solutions
- Ability to prove and back up your ideas and processes using research and testing
- Ability to manage and develop a product roadmap
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; Proven self-motivator
- A confident and proactive leader that has experience presenting at senior level both internally and externally
- You are precise and keep a strict eye on data, deadlines, trends, and forecasts
- You have proven experience in a client-facing roles
- Used to working in different time zones
- Proficient in English (verbal and writing)
- EU work permit
- Experience in product management of radiology AI solutions
- Experience in scientific reading and writing
- Located in Vienna is a plus. If located in another European country, monthly traveling to Vienna may be required.
Join an award-winning team:
- WKO Born Global Champions 2021
- Top AI30 (2020) - Forbes DACH
- Best Healthtech Startup 2019 (Austria) - Central European Startup Awards
- Best Pitch 2019 (Healthcare) - Pioneers Festival
- Philips HealthWorks 2018 - Chosen as one of 19 participants out of 700+ applications
- Digital Innovation Award 2017 - Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
- Most Promising Startup 2016 - BCS Search Industry
- Science & Business Award 2016 - Rudolf Sallinger Fonds
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity!
How to apply:
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with max 1500 characters (~ half a page), letting us know why you would like to join contextflow and how you can best contribute.
Please provide links or attachments with information about yourself (CV, LinkedIN, Xing, website, github…).
We look forward to receiving your application!