Founders’ Associate & Executive Administrator
Millions of people worldwide suffer from brain-related issues, such as migraine & dementia, that can already be addressed with the latest breakthroughs in neurotechnology.
We leverage cutting-edge research to develop drastically better solutions for the greatest challenges to brain health.
Mission-driven and with extensive international experience in MedTech, neuroscience, and AI, we have swiftly raised significant public and private capital and are currently at the most exciting point in the life of a startup: launching the moonshot. Help us build the business and grow the team to advance our innovations and bring them to the masses.
YOUR ROLE: Founders’ Associate & Executive Administrator
We are looking for an allrounder who will provide support to and lead projects with both internal and external parties with the highest level of professionalism. For that, it is essential to co-locate with the team in Vienna, Austria – but we value performance and value-creation over facetime.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: Create value! The level of work is only limited by your capabilities – the emphasis will be determined based on your individual profile
- Become in-house entrepreneur
- Accompany the founders in all aspects
- from strategy to operations
- from fundraising to controlling
- from supporting the teams to fully owning mission critical projects
- Manage academic, strategic, commercial, and official partners
- Create and prepare analyses, presentations, and reports
- Lead key HR projects (build up culture, establish trainings, manage career development, recruiting)
- Manage sensitive matters with a highlevel of confidentiality and discretion
- Own ad-hoc / special projects
YOUR PROFILE: Drive & Ownership
We are looking for a ‘hungry’ Associate to help us build the business. You will work hand in hand with our founding team and work smart and hard to receive outsized returns.
- Demonstrated ambition (such as extensive volunteering or extra-occupational training)
- Demonstrated professionalism
- Excellent English
- Solutions driven and can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positivity & strong work ethic
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion about Neuro / Brainstimulation
- Consulting or Startup experience
- Consulting-level knowledge of MS Office tools, specifically MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
YOUR BENEFITS: Gain hands-on experience in setting up a fast-growing startup
- Be at the forefront of the NeuroTech industry
- Ride a steep learning curve
- Access world-class mentors
- Earn equity and create value for your own
- Enjoy the advantages of a meritocracy with regards to days off or working hour schedule
- Co-locate with ergometric furniture in exciting office prime location in the city center of Vienna
- Enjoy free coffee, brainfood, drinks, and brain stimulation experiments ;-)
This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage venture advancing closed-loop non-invasive brain stimulation to address unmet, globally relevant clinical needs. You will join a highly competent team supported by seasoned MedTech experts, outstanding advisors, and world-leading scientists.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier (and exciting) place. It’s unlocking a career in an outstandingly exciting industry - a nucleus of what is to become a globally important company. At Brightmind.AI you will join a culture driven by excellence that helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones.
ABOUT US: Private and public capital backed technology enthusiasts
Brightmind.AI is an Austrian MedTech startup founded in 2022 that brings clinically proven, self-learning neuromodulation to everyday life. With its ‘closed-loop’ non-invasive brain stimulation technology, Brightmind.AI personalizes stimulation and continuously improves the efficacy of therapies to the central nervous system. The competitive advantage is based on this continuous learning cycle and proprietary designs of an effective stimulation technique.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply, and we can help with immigration.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Driving change in the field of neurotechnology, fast
- Working on a cause that one can be proud of
- Intellectual integrity
- Taking ownership
- Having fun
WHAT WE OFFER:
- €3.5k p.m. + equity | Readiness to tailor to your experiences & preferences