YOUR ROLE: Electrical Engineer
You will form the engineering team to build the next generation of non-invasive brain stimulation medical devices. You are passionate about electrical engineering, have worked with (radiofrequency) high-power designs, and are used to fast prototyping cycles. Reporting to the founders, you will work at least 3 out of 4 weeks in Vienna.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: R&D
- Collaborate with regulatory & engineering
- Design PCBs, coils & pulse generators
- Plan & integrate transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) compatible EEG electrode circuits
- Simulate magnetic and electric fields with various coil designs
- Design and test prototypes in-house
- Develop product for market considering UX and commercial viability
- Oversee testing & certification with EMC/EMI labs
YOUR PROFILE: Drive & Ownership
We are looking for candidates with a passion for electrical engineering and MedTech that have hands-on product development experience.
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Hands-on experience with RF and PCB designs printed circuit boards
- Experience with high power, voltage, and current designs
- Ability to drive fast prototyping iterations
- Experience with running simulations
- Product development experience (serial manufacturing; CE certification)
- Experience with electro-mechanical CAD (e.g., Solidworks, Altium)
- Fluency in English (professional level)
- Experience designing coils or pulse generators for transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Experience with medical product release
- Experience with testing platform software (e.g., Python or Labview)
- Experience with EEG hardware development
This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage start-up (& meritocracy) advancing closed-loop non-invasive brain stimulation to address unmet, globally relevant clinical needs. You will join a highly competent team supported by seasoned MedTech experts, outstanding advisors, and world-leading scientists.
As a talented and ambitious** **Electrical Engineer, you will drive change in the field of neurotechnology, fast! Your desire to make an impact means you will fit into a team that values intellectual integrity and high-performance, but also likes to have fun at work. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive compensation and an opportunity to earn equity in a fast-growing HealthTech company.